Signs that your partner is having an affair
Dr. Lana Staheli has provided these facts to Divorce partner from her book "Affair-Proof Your Marriage".
Common signs that your partner may be having an affair:
- Weight loss
- Change in hairstyle
- New clothing
- New smells-Perfume, soaps, cologne
- Fresh shower smell - most people don't shower twice a day
- Clean car-inside and out
- Repeat number on phone
- Time away to run errands
- Excuses not to spend time with you
- Bringing up someone else name frequently
- Mundane complaints about you or about life
If you want to know if your spouse is in an affair, ask! ...nicely. Don't try to catch them or trap your partner - people will lie.
* NOTICE: * Any advice provided here represent the opionions and research of the writer and are for informational purposes only. For guidance relating to your specific needs, contact a professional
About the Author:
Lana Staheli, Ph.D. is a certified Counselor and a Consultant and expert on interpersonal relationships and life strategies, and has had a successful private counseling practice for over 30 years. She is the Co-founder and Vice President of the Global-HELP Organization
, has authored three successful relationship books, and has been featured in and been quoted in many substantial publications and networks, including Washington Post, MSNBC, and ABCNews.com, and has been a guest on several television talk shows.